1. Look at the season. 1 spring. The first watering must be done after the pots are out of the room. In the early spring, watering is performed once every 2 to 3 days, and then once in 1 to 2 days. The annual seedlings planted in spring should not be overwatered at the sowing stage. 2 summer. For most of the flower growth and development of the flourishing season, in case of sunny day at least watered once, into the volt, in case of sunny morning and evening should be watered once, pelvic white dry when replenishment. However, in the dormant or semi-dormant state, such as cyclamen flowers, should reduce the number of watering and watering, and maintain moderate dryness. 3 autumn. The potted plants and trees are re-introduced into the slow growth period, and they are usually watered for 2 to 3 days. 4 winter season. Most potted flowers turn into winter indoors, and the pot soil is generally not too dry without watering, keeping the pot soil properly dry. The flowers in the greenhouse are usually watered 1 to 2 weeks, and poured at most 4 to 5 days. Do not water too much and too much ground.
2. Look at the weather. Drought and windy weather is more than poured, rainy weather is poured slowly, pouring less or stopping pouring.
3. Look at the types and varieties of flowers. Herbs usually weeping flowers should be more pouring, woody flowers should be less drought-favoring: cactus, stone lotus, tiger thorn plum and other pulp plants rather dry not wet, bulbous, bulbous flowers should not be long wet, too wet; peony and so on The fleshy roots should be pleasing to dryness and chills should be less poured. Aquatic flowers such as lotus, water lilies, and shichangpu must be grown in water. The broad-leaved, leafy flowers with large diameters should be poured more, with smaller diameters. Narrow leaves, lobular flowers should be less poured.
4. Look at the birth phase of flowers. Flowers that grow vigorously should be poured more, and flowers that grow slowly should be poured less. Seed and fruit ripening stage pot soil should be slightly biased. Dry, dormant stages should reduce the number of watering and watering.
5. Look at the basin. 1 The number of watering pots should be more, the amount of watering should be less, and the amount of watering in big pots should be slightly more than that of small pots. 2 The rough texture of the mud tile flowerpot should be watered more often, and the amount of watering should be larger; the ceramic pots should not be watered too much; the old mud tile basins have more pores, and the number of times of watering and amount of watering increase. 3 Sandy soil should be dry and should be watered more; viscous heavy pots and soils should both prevent floods and prevent drought, and timely cultivating loose soil, reduce the number of watering properly, and increase humus soil whenever watering is appropriate. 4 Pentu white color, lighter weight, more hard to touch when the handle; Pentu dark gray or dark brown, heavy weight, soft feeling, soil moisture, can temporarily watering. 5 Lightly press the flower pot with your fingers. The wall of the pot emits a crisp and bright sound, indicating that the pot soil is dry and should be watered. The pot wall emits a low, dull, dull sound, indicating that the potting soil is damp and can not be watered temporarily. 6 When the flowers in the new pots are insufficient in soil moisture, they are likely to be separated from pots and soils. It is not appropriate to water them directly. The soil should first be used to block the cracks around the pot wall, and then slowly inject a small amount of water until the potted soil becomes wet. Afterwards, water according to conventional methods.
Nonwoven Coated PE Film With Glue,Disposable Surgical Drapes,Laminated Nonwoven Fabric,PE Film Laminated Breathable
XINLE HUABAO MEDICAL PRODUCTS CO.,LTD. , https://www.golbaltravel.com