The convenient use of electronic scales has been used in various industries and has been widely used. It not only has high-precision metering, but also is versatile and versatile. At present, the number of domestic manufacturers of electronic weighing instruments has grown to hundreds, mainly based on non-automatic weighing instruments and automatic weighing instruments. Electronic weighing instruments have entered the period of self-development and design from the introduction of technology in the past, especially the development of weighing display controllers for non-automatic weighing instruments. Weighing instruments are divided into two categories: automatic weighing instruments and non-automatic weighing instruments, and non-automatic weighing instruments are commonly used in the market. It is mainly used for trade settlement, and it is also an electronic weighing instrument that the masses contact with Zui. For example, electronic pricing scales, electronic platform scales and electronic truck scales commonly used therein; automatic weighing instruments are generally more common in industrial and mining enterprises' batching scales and quantitative packaging scales. The electronic weighing instrument is mainly composed of weighing display controller, weighing sensor and electrical control. Reasonable selection of weighing display controller and weighing sensor is the key to determine the quality of the product, which determines the accuracy and reliability of the scale. And parameters such as the fault factor. How to properly purchase electronic scales and weighing display controllers is a concern for users.
First, the purchase of electronic weighing instruments currently on the market, the accuracy of the scale is (III) scales, the display index is generally 3000 degrees, and its zui small scale value varies from 1g to 50kg depending on the size of the scale, ( For example, the 15kg electronic pricing scale has a zui small indexing scale of 5g). When purchasing: Take the 15kg electronic pricing scale as an example;
1. The number is stable under the condition of empty scale and Zui weighing (not blinking);
2. Use one-third of Zui's large weight (or heavy object close to this value) to test whether the figures are consistent within the range of 1/4 of the weighing platform (4 points divided equally).
3. If there are conditions, take the standard weight of zui weighing on the scale surface to test its accuracy;
4. Take the standard weight (or the weight close to this value) close to the Zui scale and repeat the loading for 3 times to test whether the numbers are consistent;
5. Press each function key to test whether the function keys are in good contact and whether the purpose is achieved;
Second, the weighing display controller purchase
1. The type of instrument is divided into its functions: single function, multi-function and special instrument. Such as Haisigang, Yaohua, three points; Changzhou Toledo; Hangzhou Corey and other weighing display controller production plant quality by national supervision and spot check shows that two consecutive years of qualified, stable quality; the birth of new products The domestic production of weighing display controllers is becoming more and more powerful, with a high starting point and strong functions. According to the characteristics of the sensor output signal, the sensor can be connected with the analog output signal, and the sensor can also be connected with the digital output signal. In addition, there is a pricing function, which has a multi-purpose meter. The single-function meters in the series are A1---meter type, A2---count type.
2. Advantages and Disadvantages of Multi-Function Meters and Single-Function Meters Multi-function meters: It has strong adaptability and can be widely used in various non-automatic electronic scales and automatic electronic scales. However, the software development cycle is long and the hardware support cost is high, so its manufacturing cost is high. Single-function meter: The software development cycle is short and the hardware is small, so its manufacturing cost is low. Dedicated instrumentation; manufacturing costs are between single function and multifunction. In terms of the failure rate, the versatility is higher.
3. Select the instrument to consider the problem a. Select the type of instrument should start from the actual needs, instead of selecting more functions, the better; b, choose the product that obtains the production license of the measuring instrument; c, all technical indicators are in line with the weighing Display the national standard of the controller; d, focus on whether it meets the requirements of security protection;
4, international and domestic weighing display controller dynamic domestically developed and produced instruments generally only one meter with a scale, and foreign production of meters can be used with a table at the same time with multiple scales. Its software features and hardware support can be shared, which in turn reduces manufacturing costs and reduces management costs in use.
5. Precautions When developing new instruments, pay attention to the reliability of safety performance. The technical requirements and metrology should meet the requirements of the main provisions of the OIML76 international recommendation document, especially in the anti-interference. This is a general optional check, but it can reflect the technical performance of the display and the standardization of each functional requirement.
6. Maintenance and maintenance Proper use and timely maintenance are the key to prolonging the service life of the equipment. It is necessary to make the measuring instruments used in the specified environment. In order to avoid damage to the equipment, the operating instructions and technical instructions must be read before operation. After that, you can use it.
Ffp2 Face Mask,Disposable Masks,Ffp2 Medical Mask,Disposable Face Mask
Shaoxing Aladdin Enterprise Co.,Ltd , https://www.xhemostat.com